Many times parents have difficulty deciding what to do regarding schooling their student with special needs at home. Call today to set up an in-person or over-the-phone consultation. We would love to help!
What to Expect from Your Consultation
- First, we will discuss the documentation you have sent to us.
- Next, we will figure out what a typical school day would look like, and how to assist the parent in the day-to-day routines.
- We will discuss curricula that might best fit your child, and accommodations and recommendations in the necessary areas.
- Other points of discussion are therapies, personal care assistance, guardianship, SSI benefits, further testing, safety concerns, self-help skills, summer camps, career choices, vocational rehabilitation, and much more.
- We will address any other questions or concerns you have, and discuss possible strategies.
- Within 24 hours of our consultation, you will receive a detailed email with a summary of everything we discussed, along with any additional resources.
- We are not qualified to diagnose any student, so further psychological testing may be discussed if the parent has concerns about any learning differences.
Call Susan at (803) 429-3899 or email her at [email protected] for a free 15-minute consultation. This consultation is an introduction to your child’s specific needs, or your own explanation of the struggles you are noticing.
If you determine that we can assist your family, we will
schedule a longer consultation in-person or over the phone.
Send copies of documentation for eview, per our
conversation. These can include:
- IEPs from the departing school
- Psychological evaluations
- Previous test results
If we schedule an in person appointment, you must bring cash due at the close of the testing and/or consult. Let us know if you will be needing a receipt.
Prior to our phone meeting, you will submit 1/2 of the agreed-upon amount (non-refundable) in either of the following ways:
- Electronic payment is required 48 hours in advance of our appointment.
- Money orders need to be postmarked at least 5 days in advance of our appointment.
- Arrangements can be made for bill pay through your bank, if necessary.
In the event you need to reschedule, let us know as soon as possible and we will agree upon a new date within 30 days of your initial appointment.
The remainder of the payment will be due at time of the appointment in cash.
The paid fee covers any additional questions, concerns, or updates with us for the remainder of that school year. (July 31)
Payment accepted via PayPal